Most businesses will deal with VAT on a daily basis.
It is usually simple but can get very complicated at times.
The current threshold in Cyprus for registering for VAT for a trading business is €15,600.
Our firm strives to answer questions raised by clients and to address the day to day problems arising from compliance with the VAT but takes steps to proactively address the new VAT legislations and regulations and advise and address issues that entrepreneurs will face in an increasingly changing VAT business environment.
If you have an inquiry regarding your obligation to register for VAT in Cyprus please contact us here.
For the respective VAT rates for every kind of provision of services or goods please contact us here.
The products and service areas that we provide are the following:
- Registering your business with the VAT authorities in Cyprus and obtaining an EU VAT Number.
- Registering your business with the VAT authorities of another EU member country and obtaining an EU Vat Number in that country.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- VAT advisory services for registering a Yacht in the Republic.
- VAT advisory services relating to the application of VAT when providing services or goods within the EU.
- Custom & excise advisory services.
- VAT planning.
- VAT compliance.
- Due diligence reports.
- Refund requests.
- Assistance in VAT investigations
- Cyprus VAT leasing schemes for boat, aircraft and other vessels.
Our tax professionals can assist you with your VAT compliance obligations and provide you with VAT planning opportunities, thus helping you identify problem areas, increase your compliance efficiency and optimise VAT recovery.